Thursday, December 27, 2012

Genesis of the Frugal Reads blog

I started this blog with the intent to provide reviews of books I acquire for less than $4.00.  I generally read books on my Kindle reader.  For me this is an enjoyable pastime.  I love to allow myself to become immersed in the worlds that I read about.  I love to develop a kinship with the characters of these books.  Because of the joy I experience while reading, I desired to inform others of the books I feel were some of my best experiences.  I hope you and I both enjoy this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your reviews. I too love to read a good book so reading more reviews will certainly help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you found me. Please subscribe and pass on my site to your friends.

      Delete